Old August 10th 05, 01:55 AM
K4YZ

From: "an_old_friend" Tues 9 Aug 2005 10:41

In any event, the Shuttle program is nearing its conclusion. NASA is
already looking to the next generation of people-carrying space
vehicles:

Not quite an AMATEUR RADIO POLICY subject but that doesn't
deter good old Rev. Jimmie.

We'll remember this exactly when you lauch into yet another of your
"...there I was at ADA in 53.." tales...

What does this have to do with ham radio? Plenty! For one thing,
ham radio is mentioned in the second article.

mentioned

Yawn. Jimmie still thinks this newsgroup is HIS blog...

From the guy who's published his (alleged) CV in it's entirety in
this same newsgroup...

Now some may scoff at these words from a non-rocket-scientist.

You betcha! I'm not a scientist but I've worked ON the
SSMEs (Space Shuttle Main Engines) instrumentation at
Rocketdyne.

Cleaned those floors really well, too, I hear...

Better idea...let's all LAUNCH JIMMIE into outer space!

NASA could put several craft into orbit with the gas you've
expelled here, Lennie.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ