Old August 10th 05, 04:26 PM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
ink.net...
"John Smith",

Have you ever listened to a K1MAN 2 hour "bulletin"???? His bad mouthing
of his fellow hams, the FCC, the ARRL and "opinions" about his so called
service to ham radio is nothing but a self aggrandizing pat on his own
back.

He would plop down right on top of on going communications, then send out
"felony affidavits" to those that told him to get bent. Fully indicating
he had indeed been listening before the broadcast began. He should have
sent himself one of those cheaply copied useless pieces of paper.

Mr. Baxter basically has made a total laughing stock of himself to any ham
that has the ability to reason and think. Obviously Toad can't do either.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Dan/W4NTI

I agree.
Ace - WH2T