Old August 11th 05, 12:03 AM
John Smith

Default Reality check!

To all:

The DOT (department of transportation), DMV (department of motor
vehicles), etc. DO NOT require me to have a "Mechanics License" to work on
the brakes of my car--yet, if I work on the brakes, don't do it correctly,
I might kill someone. If I don't "work on" my radio correctly--no one is
going to die...

I can work on the transmission of my car, under the same risks... and CW
is a LOT LESS important...

Just because amateurs exist in an "echo chamber", within a "good ole boys
club" and damn lies have gained a "truth" of their own is no reason for
anyone but fools to fall for these lame arguments!

John