Old August 11th 05, 02:54 AM
John Smith

Mike:

Last time I took a chemistry class, when you burn hydrogen in the presence
of oxygen you get water, and that is all...

John

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:52:28 -0400, Mike Coslo wrote:

John Smith wrote:
commander:

Why two-thirds of the oceans are composed of hydrogen, and the oceans
themselves cover two-thirds of the planets surface... course it takes more
energy to get the hydrogen out of the sea water than you get back when you
burn/use hydrogen--but, if we can develop a new generation energy
source so we have cheap and abundant energy to extract the hydrogen from

What are the byproducts?

- Mike -