Old April 13th 04, 03:47 AM

"Ken Fattmann" wrote in message ...
I am in need of a 60 watt mod xfmr. I want to use P-P 807's to modulate a
command transmitter about 120 watts input to the 1625s.

Just missed a new Triad unit on eBay due to dumb bidding. Stancore ,
Thordarson etc all fine.

Please state condition and price.

I have and ART-13 Mod xfmr but have no idea the pri and sec impedances.
Maybe it would work. Any ideas?

Ken NAØY

The original ARC 5 mod transformer is perfect for this. seems that
they are hard to find..another idea is look for an old AM marine ship
to shore radiotelephone..there are lots of them somewhere,they are
obsolete. most common transmitter used pair 807s final and pair 807s
modulators..if you find one it will cost a whopping $20 or less.lots
of other good parts also..original marine freq. 2 to 3 mhz.AM at 150
watts input.. good luck 73 Harold W4PQW