Old August 11th 05, 02:13 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Facts are that it's anything but.

no they are not

the Shuttle can't deliever on it promises

either for orbit, reliableity turn arround time or cost

Facts are that the Shuttle remains a viable on-orbit delivery
system.

that can't pull off a full mission without being grounded

Period.

People with REAL credentals say so.

People with real credentals say the economy is doing great, doesn't
make it so

Huge Snip

Yes we have learned a great deal from the Shuttle, which we would
regrardless of wether it was a sucess or failure, Indeed we Likely will
learn more from it being a failure than we would have from a success

I bet not.

you still owe me 500$ from your last bet

"$500"

yep

Nope. You've yet to prove a thing.

already done you just refuse to pay up

Proved WHAT...?!?!

That your fractured, broken DRECK is acceptable English
composition...?!?!

that you made a bet and then cheated on it

BBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! !

NO ONE IN THIS FORUM, WHETEHR THEY "LIKE" ME OR NOT WOULD AGREE
THAT WAHT YOU "WRITE" IS ACCEPTABLE ENGLSIH COMPOSITION! ! ! ! !
! !

the bet was on an given sentense

and you are of course cheating, again

Nope. Not even close, Markie. You actually have to have some
"proof" in order to get that...

you bet that an english of my chioce would flunk my sentence and give
you an "A" you lost

Not of YOUR choice, Markie.

that was your bet

cuting stevie evading his wleched bet

Hardly!

And where's this "expert" of yours..?!?!

William R Morgan license teacher

I agreed he wasn't exactly an unbaised choice

We're supposed to take this on your "say so"..?!?!

A pathologiocal LIAR...?!?!

"Proof" is the statement of a CERTIFIED English teacher who
actually SAMPLES what you "write" in this forum and then attests to it
IN WRITING, LiarBoy!

done and ready where is the money

I snipped the rest...Mark's lost what little bit of credibility he
had...

Steve, K4YZ