Old August 11th 05, 02:16 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
First off I'm not a "fag" nor do I live in my parent's basment.

I wouldn't use the word "fag"...That is to gay people like the "N"
word is to African-Americans. However you are gay AND living at home
with mommy and daddy at the age of 37.

and you are comiting Libel

Next
###hole, and I know it will be hard for you to understand with what
little to no brains you have, it was my LPTV applications that were
dismissed because they were not filed during the filing window. The
problem is I had a waiver with all my applications and there is no
filing windows for waivers. Waivers can be filed at anytime and the
courts have stated repeativly that the FCC MUST CONSIDER WAIVERS.

And I am sure they did. Rumour has it that they don't get too
many applications written in crayon with "GIMME MY ####ING LICENSE YOU
MOTHER####ING ###HOLES".

That they denied your license was in the best public interest on
soooooo many levels...

So believe what you and bitches want, the FCC are a bunch of lying
###holes. They go to court claiming all a person has to do is apply for
a license and ask for a waiver, but those SCUMBAGS AT THE FCC don't
consider waivers and as I've stated a BUNCH OF LYING ###HOLES!!!!!

And again, I bet they DID consider your license AND waiver, and
then came to the conclusion that all of us here have...That you're a
ranting, irresponsible, immature little punk who was NOT to be trusted
with the public interest

Steve, K4YZ