Old August 11th 05, 03:36 PM
Frank Dresser

"radioman390" wrote in message
ups.com...
The Chinese are sitting on $200 Billion of US dollars which are
becoming increasingly worthless. First they bought the British
automaker ROVER, then tried to get Unocal, and now are talking to
Marconi Communications, the Brit defense contractor.

See all those plastic doodads in your closets? See all those
Chinese-made clothes?
How about TVs and stereos? That's how they'll end up owning everything!

The Chinese are welcome to own everything of mine, as long as they are
willing to pay too much for it. I'd be happy to sell my junk for big bucks.
With a $200 Billion bankroll, the Chinese could make me very happy indeed.

Frank Dresser