Old August 11th 05, 07:30 PM
blue mousepad

wrote in message
Blame it on the politicians then,it's all their d..n fault.I am fixin to
head on over to the Goodwill store and then to the Beer
(ooops,foodstore) store with my 1986 Ford car spewing polution into the
Atmosphere.
cuhulin

You should be driving a 1986 Ford pickup truck with no less
than TWO clear-thru-the-quarterpanels 4" diameter rustout holes
in the bedliner in it! Not a damm 4-wheeler old lady car. Get an
old rusted out Ford PU, then you can toss yer beer cans and soda
cans in the tailbed and as you drive you can watch and bet when the cans
FALL THRU the rust holes onto the highway below whilst
turning or changing lanes on the Interstate. (this is better known
as 'Playing Redneck Billards' among the more refined grades of
American Trailer Trash......)

http://www.askuncleralph.com/

http://www.jolenestrailerpark.com/