Old August 12th 05, 12:28 AM
Dino Papas

There are a couple of corrections that were made in the version printed
in the Design Notebook. Here are two that I found:

The value of R24 in Figure 1 was omitted in the original; it's listed as
a 56 ohm resistor in the notebook.

Also, a note that appeared as "Feedback" in the March 1990 QST added a
220 ohm resistor from the output of voltage regulator U2 (LM317) back to
the the "Adjust" pin and top of R1 (voltage adjust) in the power supply
circuit (Figure 3).

Tim -- if all else fails and you can't find the updated article I'll
mail you a copy via snail mail.

BTW, you can get the PC board from FAR Circuits....I've got the board
populated but the project is down in the queue to get finished...so many
projects, so little time!

Dino KL0S/4

In article ,
Dan Richardson wrote:

On 11 Aug 2005 10:04:14 -0700, "Nobody" wrote:

So, I am still looking for someone who can scan the article for me.

Tim AA6DQ

Did you not get the email I sent you?

Danny, k6mhe