Old August 11th 05, 11:35 PM
AKC owns this NG

james wrote:
On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 10:49:14 -0400, Same Old Same Old
wrote:

+The idiot was wondering asking his buddy if his audio was distorted
+with both amps turned on. It was. He also claimed that the 3-500z
+tubes in his newly acquired Kenwood 922L amp must be getting weak, and
+need to be replaced. I wonder why? I give the Kenwood 922L amp about
+a month left to live.
+
+*sigh*
+
+May it rest in peace.

Which will die first, the tubes or the plate transformer?

james

All that money spent just to make meeting with other gay gay keyclowns
easier. ya gotta love the keyclowns, they are so stupid.