Old August 12th 05, 05:13 PM
David

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:05:42 GMT, "Jeff"

These same people who claim global warming were telling us back
in the 70's we're heading for global cooling, remember that one??
Through out earths history their have been many ice ages followed
by warming periods. One could say the earth is warming up, because
we are now coming out of a 10,000 year ice age. Man has little to
nothing to do with it. Read anything by Dr. Dixie Lee Ray, I believe
is her name, and she spells it out quite well.

Do you have names for these ''same people''.

Does NASA ring a bell?

Could it be that in the past 30 years we learned more?

If the Gulf Stream quits bringing warm water to New England and Europe
might they get colder while Equatorial regions get warmer.

The word for today is ''thermohaline''.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermohaline_circulation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas