Old August 12th 05, 10:09 PM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message

Snipped
You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the
phrase, "One nation, under God."

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the
10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say "Christmas" in! stead of "Winter
Festival."

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart
when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a redneck if: You treat Viet Nam vets with great respect, and
always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid
to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and expect your kids to
do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

God Bless the USA!

May God bless our military veterans and our brave service men and women.
Amen.
Ace - WH2T