Old September 9th 03, 06:23 PM
Helmut Wabnig

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 18:41:51 GMT, Allen Windhorn
wrote:

I just bought an antenna analyzer from MFJ, MFJ-269. Seems to work
pretty well, though I have a little doubt about the accuracy. Anyhow,
when I bought it from Burghardt, the technician there assured me that
it included a schematic as part of the manual, but when I got it,
there wasn't one. Has anyone received a schematic of this device?
If so, could I possibly get a copy? How about calibration methods.

Calibrate what?
Where is the problem?

use several ohmic resistors, carbon type,
and measure SWR and Rs.
X should be zero at 50 Ohm
if the resistors are HF usable.

use capacitors with known value, etc., use coils.
use cables of known length.

use your brain.
THINK.

w.
--
On the Internet nobody knows that I am a dog.