Old August 13th 05, 04:13 AM
John Smith

AOF:

Making slurs to anothers' mental state is more a form of making a point,
doing a wake-up call, striking them over the head with a "text 2x4", etc...

Don't take it so personal and you will not be so tempted to drop into
vulgarities... a slightly better tactic, don't you agree?

If I drop into a newsgroup, and see one using vulgarities (yes, I have
done it, and regret it)--I tend to form a negative opinion of them,
sometimes I am unable to reform that opinion--others probably have my
failing... do you see my point?

Don't get so "blinded" you focus on the personality of the individual,
focus on what he is saying, form your attacks to the principal(s), not the
person... now making helpful suggestions on how an individual can improve
his short-comings is a positive venture. sly-grin

.... just a suggestion, of course you will do as you see fit ...

John

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 19:18:37 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:

b.b. wrote:
an old friend wrote:

cut
I'll report you time will decide

He's nuts. Not necessarily harmless, but definitely nuts. Slashed
tires, bricks through windows, and all that.

that is my assesment as well, but Stvie wants to make threats to report
me as mentaly ill let him. he might give me enough rope to hang him out
to dry