Old September 9th 03, 09:39 PM
JGBOYLES

Has anyone received a schematic of this device?
If so, could I possibly get a copy? How about calibration methods

Allen, As another poster suggested (or demanded), you can check the calibration
of the 269 with some standard values of R, L, and C. If it turns out that it
does need calibration, then you will need a schematic, and a calibration
procedure. W8JI web page has the cal. procedure for the 259B. I don't know
how much of that applies to the 269, but they should be very similar. I have
not done a cal. on my 259B, but it looks quite involved, there are pages of
steps. Not just a matter of tweeking a couple of pots, or just really
*thinking* as another poster implied.
73 Gary N4AST