Old August 13th 05, 09:46 AM
K4YZ

Cmdr Buzz corey wrote:
Dr.Ace - WH2T wrote:
To "an_old_f---"
I am one of the people in this NG. And Dan's post was relevant to me.
I have never seen you post anything of relevance.
Ace - WH2T

He is incapable of doing so.

Markie's an insufferable creep, just like his buddies Lennie,
Brain and Toiddie. What a bunch, eh?

Markie's been flattering himself as Self Appointed Cutter Of The
Irrelevent lately, no doubt from the latent "Super Moderator" psyche of
his.

Markie is all about "defending free speech", but just like his
other semi-literate buddy, Toiddie McDocherty, overtly works to try and
censor others comments. IE: every post where he put "cuting"...

Each "cut" is censorship, and more evidence that Mark Morgan is a
hypocrite of unlimited bounds.

Steve, K4YZ