Old August 13th 05, 11:12 AM
SeeingEyeDog

I'm so sorry we sucked all that oil and business away from the Communists.
We can still have mutual understanding and be friends, no?

"Brad" bradvk2qq AT w6ir.com wrote

You are in Iraq because the American Military had lost Osama and Bush had

divert the attention and anger of the American people and make it look

like
he was doing something about it.

You are in Iraq because War is good for business.

You are in Iraq because there was a recession in America.

You are in Iraq because two days after Bush sent in the troops he

announced
a $3.6 trillion dollar rescue package for the American economy.

You are in Iraq so that American businesses can rebuild the country and
spend some of that $3.6 trillion and pay it to American workers and
shareholders.

You are in Iraq so that American businesses can supply guns, tanks,

hummers,
radios, uniforms, aircraft, buildings, food, helmets and 6ft wooden boxes
and restock using some of that $3.6 trillion.

You are in Iraq because War is good for business.