Old August 13th 05, 05:36 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
or in the more likely verision has been caught in another whopper

Stevie claims it is his public duty to save the NG and the World from
asomeone that he claims is a"danger to themselves and others" and yet
he refuses to spend the effort of making the one phone call it would
take to save the nation from this grave peril.

Oh?

Where did I say it was a "public duty"...???

last week

Who said calls have not been/are not being made...???

you did

Put up or shut up

The turth or at least close to it is one or more of the following

1 Stevie may simply be the one sick and suffering Delusions etc

I am sure you think so. I am sure it allows you to sleep a bit
better at night. It's not true, but then truth is not your strong
suit.

put up or shut up

2 Stevie may simply be lying about My "condiction"

How can I lie about it? I don't know what a "condiction" is...

put up or shut up

3 Stevie may simply be a coward and a Bully

Nope and nope.

put up or shut up

4 or it is possible that I am turely mad as he says in which the
headline of this peice is absolutely true

It won't be for me to determine.

you have already unless you are lying ..again

I'll report you time will decide

I wonder what that meant in English...???

put up or shut up

Steve, K4YZ