Old August 14th 05, 01:52 AM
Ken Scharf

Nobody wrote:
Does anyone have a copy of article in QST January 1990 titled

CRYSTAL TESTER FOR F, Q, AND R BY W1FB?

If so, could you scan it and email me a copy?

Thanks,

Tim AA6DQ

The article is available in both the QST view cd set for 1990-1994,
and in the arrl periodicals cd for that year. In the former it's
a bunch of .TIFF files, in the latter it's in a .pdf file. If anyone
has either of these cd sets they could email it to you, you might want
to buy one of those cd's if there is anything else in the collections
you'd like to have.

BTW I can convert the .tiff files to a .pdf file, (using open office,
MS word can probably do it also) but I only own the
1914-1929 and 1930-1939 QST views at the moment. One of these days
I'm going to have to get some later ones (I bought the early ones
to do some radio history research).