Old August 14th 05, 12:11 AM
Jim

What "Scanner" covers HF with USB LSB ? I think he said he was interested
in HF all mode analog.

"Bill Crocker" wrote in message
I see a lot of used ones for sale. It seems many people are selling them
shortly after purchasing them! I think it's most likely a very good
"communications receiver", but a big disappointment when used as a
"scanner" Scanners are far superior features when it comes to scanning.

On Radio Reference a guy had one listed for around $375.00.

Bill Crocker

"DougSlug" wrote in message
How does the Icom IC-R20 stack up against similar wide receive/all-mode
analog receivers like the Yaesu VR-500 or AOR AR-8200MkIII in terms of
performance (particularly HF), scan speed, overall ease-of-use and
quality? All opinions welcome!

Thanks,
Doug