Old August 14th 05, 05:34 PM
John Smith

Alun:

Agreed!

Some suggestions of mine:

1) How to attract large numbers of new general+ licensees.
2) How to set examples of civil conversation, debate, and exchange.
3) Discussion of other amateur policy which can be adjusted to promoted
increased and improved exchanges.
4) Attempting to encourage arrl into reformation so they do represent all
amateurs and gain additional membership.
5) etc.

John

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:05:44 +0000, Alun L. Palmer wrote:

Now that the code test is on it's way to join the buggy whip, we need a new
issue to argue about. There are a lot of threads here devoted to personal
attacks on people I have never heard of. It's getting too much like 80m!