Old August 14th 05, 09:53 PM
an_old_friend

Dee Flint wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dee Flint wrote:
"Alun L. Palmer" wrote in message
. ..
Now that the code test is on it's way to join the buggy whip, we need a
new
issue to argue about. There are a lot of threads here devoted to
personal
attacks on people I have never heard of. It's getting too much like
80m!

How about the best way to "elmer" the flood of upgraders? We're apt to
get
a bunch all at once before it levels out once again.

just how do you propose to do that, after all we are likely to be a
mixed bunch

Which is exactly why such a discussion could be useful.

as I thought I implied well enough but guess not, please by all means
try

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE