Old August 15th 05, 12:32 AM
Uncle Ted

On 14 Aug 2005 16:05:44 GMT, "Alun L. Palmer"
wrote:

Now that the code test is on it's way to join the buggy whip, we need a new
issue to argue about. There are a lot of threads here devoted to personal
attacks on people I have never heard of. It's getting too much like 80m!

Certain high-profile members of the 80 meter crowd migrated here after
Riley sent a bunch of NALs a few years ago. I have never seen such a
group of people so obsessed with each other.

For some it's pills. For others, it's alcohol. But for this group,
chaos seems to be their drug of choice...