Old August 15th 05, 04:17 AM
Frank Gilliland

On 14 Aug 2005 19:48:07 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote in . com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 14 Aug 2005 17:47:47 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote in .com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:

cut
That is a question we have been asking fro YEARS somehow Stevie never
answers

I don't know why anyone would keep their military service a secret
(unless he's really Ollie North). I've always been up front about my
service in the USMC:

He does it so he can all kinds of things and no one can check it

Sounds like another "wannabe warrior". I've met several over the
years. So what else has this guy claimed?

Claimed to have been a Marine Sniper in Korea (before he was born)

Nonexistence makes for excellent camouflage.

Calims to be to make medical judgements about wether or not a Dr knows
something about the DR's subject

......hmmmmm, well, I gotta pass on that one because I've ran into a
few quacks myself.

Claims that his being a LPN in an ER quailifies him to dianosis people
he has never met

Of course he can -- him and his crystal ball.

claims a LOT of ****

Apparently. I've read a few more of his posts. It's a wonder he still
posts after publically humiliating himself for several years. But then
again, he doesn't have anything left to lose, does he?