Old August 15th 05, 09:27 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 14 Aug 2005 17:47:47 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote in .com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:

cut
That is a question we have been asking fro YEARS somehow Stevie never
answers

I don't know why anyone would keep their military service a secret
(unless he's really Ollie North). I've always been up front about my
service in the USMC:

He does it so he can all kinds of things and no one can check it

Sounds like another "wannabe warrior". I've met several over the
years. So what else has this guy claimed?

Claimed to have been a Marine Sniper in Korea (before he was born)
Calims to be to make medical judgements about wether or not a Dr knows
something about the DR's subject

Mark, you need to stop lying to this man.

LENNIE is the one who was the rear-area radio-clerk war hero who
has repeatedly, and OVERTLY attempted to "embellish his military
"career" by association with Soldiers who were KIA three years before
he was even inducted.

Claims that his being a LPN in an ER quailifies him to dianosis people
he has never met

And why do you make THIS lie?

I have NEVER claimed to "dianosis" people, as an LPN or otherwise.

claims a LOT of ####

Nope.

Steve, K4YZ