Old August 15th 05, 03:26 PM
Lawrence Statton N1GAK/XE2

"Ed Price" writes:

Wonder what Terry's story would be if he were laid off because his
non-competitive plant just closed; the invisible hand giving him the fickle
finger!

Well, Ed - I don't know what Terry's story was, but I know what mine
was. I bitched and moaned for a while, found another job, and in
retrospect can see that it was in the long run for the best.

It is childish to think that my personal convenience is more important
than the efficient operation of the entire machine. I do realize this
requires advanced level wisdom, wich is sorely lacking worldwide.

Lawrence Statton - m s/aba/c/g
Computer software consists of only two components: ones and
zeros, in roughly equal proportions. All that is required is to
sort them into the correct order.