Old August 15th 05, 12:04 PM
K4YZ

Default A Bit Of News Markie Is Not Going To Like To See.......

an_old_friend wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

What's a "condiction"?

It's "condition" spelled incorrectly. Anyone that doesn't have a
communication deficit can understand what he meant.

nice to see Stevie called on something like that

Well, Markie...Glad you were able to hire someone to "support" you!

But perhaps if "Frank" had been paying attention, by riding you
about your horrific abuse of the King's English, you've enjoyed a 62%
IMPROVEMENT over your typo rate of only a month ago.

I know...It sucks to think I actually forced you to do something
CONSTRUCTIVE, huh...?!?! Even worse to have to admit that I was
successful, eh?

You can thank me later.

Steve, K4YZ