Old August 15th 05, 03:05 PM

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 18:20:07 -0400 Dee Flint wrote:

| How?

| How?

| How?

| How?

| How?

| How?

| How?

Remind me not to hire you in a job that requires figuring things out.

| These principals are all well and good but propose some specific, concrete
| actions.

Don't expect the directions, and the means to get there, to always come from
the same person. First decide where you are going. That in itself may be a
long complex decision process. Then decide how to get there. If you find
you can't get there, then go back and decide on another place to go.

| I seriously doubt if the course will be all that clear. Ten different
| people are going to have ten different needs and ideas.

And why not hear them all out?