Old August 15th 05, 08:42 PM
an_old_friend

ralph wrote:
Hi all,

I will like assistance in understanding some of the number in C95.1,
especially on MPE.

In most cases for the controlled environment, the averaging timing is 6
minutes. So does it meant that we can only expose ourselves for 6
minutes?

No in simple terms

It is a reminder that RF exposure is not guaraunteed safe (various
folks are argueing about the what all the data means

Learn it for the test

for real ham radio well put your antenans away from with nice long deed
lines and place things like metal roofs between and the antenna in
mobile stations

If you are asking about pro engineers find an Engineer that can think
and ask for advice, but still learn it for the test

Thanks.