Old August 15th 05, 09:27 PM
Dave Heil

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 15 Aug 2005 15:44:34 GMT, Steveo wrote in
:

"K4YZ" wrote:

Steveo wrote:

"K4YZ" wrote:

I wonder why it is that all of the "supporters" that Brain and
Markie can manage are "anonies"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

What's "anonie" about Frank Gilliland?

Just curious that the only "Frank Gilliland" I can find in FCC
files had his license expire over 2 years ago.

Unless it's a middle name or someone forgot to drop a new 610
(605)?

Steve, K4YZ

Who said Frank is in the FCC database? As far as I know he's not a ham
radio operator. That doesn't make him "anonie", does it?

Typical hammie attitude -- if you're not a ham you're nobody.

I think you have it wrong, Frank. I believe the typical ham attitude
is: If you aren't a ham and persist in posting material about the
wonders of CB radio in an amateur radio group, *then* you're nobody.

Dave K8MN