Old August 15th 05, 08:35 PM
Bob Haberkost

"Meyer Gottesman" wrote in message

| For sale: Partial interest in nice LPTV commercial
| station in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.

Steve - would you please stop clearing these? I've asked Mr Gottesman,
nicely, if it made sense to continue to flog this dog to uninterested
eyes....once, maybe twice, is fair. But this is excessively annoying, and
pointless.

Mr. Gottesman....nobody wants your stinkin' "opportunity". If it was such
a great deal, then why is it that Viacom, or Disney, or half a dozen other
big players don't want a piece of your action? I'll tell you
why....Rehoboth Beach is *dead* from October through May, because the
water's too stinking cold, and it snows, usually. Then in July, the
thermometer goes above 90, and sticks there until about September 20th.
Not exactly what I'd call "prime" real estate. A nice summer getaway,
maybe, but not a place where advertising revenue can be generated
throughout the year.
Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty
by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious
encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." --
Justice Brandeis
For direct replies, take out the contents between the hyphens. -Really!-