Old August 15th 05, 11:09 PM
Mr Fed UP

Default OT getting back in to raaaaaaaaadio housing covenent question

I am soon to inherit my mothers house If I can stay alive longer
than she does with her cancer and me with my heart trubs'
Anyhow, if anyone knows... there are currently no
covenants about antennas for this neighborhood.. Wheew!
I got a copy from the deeds place to be safe and
the covenants expire in 5 more years. 35 yrs from dated
land sub-division development.

Question is what happens after the covenants expire?

Can someone write and file new ones?
Will they have to allow me time etc do file protests or what ever?
If I get my antennas up first do they have to be "grandfathered"
into any new covenants?

I don't plan huge or "obscene" type antennas, just
something to get on the air again with. Maybe a
short stout tower to get over the top of the roof.
Might be a vertical or two in the future 2m. 10m?
But I am still stuck with these nagging questions in
today's environment.

Thanks anyone K4TWO Gary