Old August 16th 05, 04:32 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Now that I have your posts figured out, I see that you do (or did)
tend to brag quite a bit about being a Marine.

I guess everyone sees things in degrees, Frank...I have tried to
keep an objective mind after re-reading some of my old posts andjust
don't agree with you. Yes..I let folks know I was a Marine...But NOT
at the point of being "braggard" about it.

really ?

more whoopers

"whoopers".

That was "whoppers", Markie, and no, it was true, whether you like
it or not.

Hey, I do it myself.

We did earn it.

earn what?

Since the comments were not (a) directed towards you and (b)
obviously not understood by you, (c) trying to explain them to you
would be a waste of time.

I am sure Frank understood and he as the intended addressee.

But out here with the civilian crowd it's much easier to speak in
reference to subjects that -they- are familiar with -- the USMC -not-
being one of them. When you cram your military service down their
throats, many of them see it as having an elitist attitude.

Again...I don't see myself having "crammed" anything down anyone's
throats, Frank...No more than their lies and deceit have been shoved
down mine.

you make threats and more threats and lies and ....

Nope. Nope. Nope.

Thankfully it's not been a contiguous seven years. Markie was
gone for the longest time. That pretty much left us with Lennie and
Brain. I see my exchanges with them as being somewhat cathartic.

and yet even being gone you continued to falme me from time to time

"falme".

Nope. It's not "falming" if it's true.

Steve, K4YZ