Old August 16th 05, 05:52 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z's words

No...these are NOT KY4Z's words...

sure are

you just don't like you new Nick KY4Z

Who's "Nick"...?!?!

Learn english

KY4Z belongs to a guy in Kentucky named James.

realy

Why are you lying?

Not lying at all

was inseltuig our obvious interests but you are too dumb to understand

Actually, I consider lying to be one of the RUDEIST things you can
do, and BrainyBoy, you've got a long list of credits in that
department.

look at them

Must have taken you the better part of an hour to copy that
without typo. Tiring, eh?

nope cut and paste is realy easy

"really"

Stevie think the rest of us Owe HIM respect despite the Fcat he has
done nothing to earn it

OK...what's an "fcat"...?!?!

No answer, eh?

And I'd be interested on where you think I said anyone "owed" me
anything...?!?!

you do all the time in almost every post use word to that effect

"word to that effect".

OK...Substantiate that claim.

already done so

I said I think lying is one of the rudeist things you can do.

Only you would think differently.

No answer. Your "silence" verifies my assertion...Your rules.

An answer requires a question

and what he demands is stupid.

I didn't demand anything.

There's not one word of "demand" there, Markie!

No answer. Your "silence" verifies my assertion...Your rules.

no answer since there was no question

he claims Lying is the rudest thing you can do

No, I did not.

I said it's "one of the rudeist..."

That leaves a whole lot.

No answer. Your "silence" verifies my assertion...Your rules.

I can certainly see why he does not think anything of threatening
MURDER

I don't think about it because I've not done it. I have no reason
to do it. You continue to flatter yourself that you think someone
would hazard their freedom to physically harm you.

more lies stevie

Nope.

You are a Liar.

You threatned to kill me.

Your threat was idle, and shows you to be a bully

that you were dumb enough to risk your freedom by making that threat is
not flattering

Facts.

InDeed but none on your side

Personaly I think threatening Murder is pretty rude

It is rude. Who did that?

you did

No, I didn't.

you sure did

I think threatening to talk to someone perants about their son's
alleged crimes and aleged sexual orientations

"perants" "aleged"

Nothing "aleged" about Todd's orientations. He's just not reached
that "comfortable space" where he can admit it. I am sure all the
"aunties" in his former web page would have a stroke to know that Todd
would rather pack fudge than court a lady...or even worse that he may
be courting a lady to hide the other...

which is of course Todd busness if true not yours and mine, but you
avoind the issue of your threats agian

"business" "avoid" "again".

What threats?

your threat to contact Todd's perants as described above and by you in
mnay posts

Don't you even bother remmebering your misdeeds?

I guess not since that way you can look at yourself in the mirror

These aren't rude things according to Stevie, and they aren't his fault

You have another issue...One with "finding fault", Markie...

you claim nothing you do it your fault they all have it coming

I've said nothing of the sort.

you have claimed it often

when told about your responiblities for you actions angainst Todd you
blamed Todd said it was all his fault

Many, many issues.

Little if any resolution.

Still not resolved...Just more MarkieIssues.

put up or shut up

Steve, K4YZ