Old August 17th 05, 12:01 AM
John Smith

Dee suggested, "Find a different club."

To which John thought, "How would I be of any use, if all I did was hang
with those who agreed with me?"

The junior college here will offer a summer course which will count .5
unit towards an AA degree (in an appropriate field), as part of the final
they will be given a general test, final grade will depend on passing that
test. Hopefully, we will turn out tens of new generals per year... class
has cleared most hurdles, fine points still open to being worked out, and
will be instituted summer following the discontinuance of CW testing.

Let's prove those saying dropping CW will make no difference BIG liars!

John

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:24:07 -0400, Dee Flint wrote:

Find a different club.