Old May 1st 04, 10:54 PM
K3HVG

Well, my 1965 book (winged) has the 110 only transformer. The 1968 and
subsequent books all show the split primary. Greater Collins minds than
mine will have to give you a serial number relationship. Having said
that, it does appears that a round power supply will have the 110/220
capability. So, if its a round your interested in, I'd bet the ranch
that it'll work on both input voltages.

Mauro Succi wrote:
Is there a known S/N when the production switched to split primaries?
Can i assume that all round emblem units have split primaries?
A couple of time I've asked sellers that info, but never got exaustive
answer.
So i'm still waiting to bid.
Mauro