Old August 16th 05, 10:48 PM
75M windbag

"JayCee" wrote in message
k.net...

3853 kHz in the early to mid-90s was even more entertaining. I wonder if
that old drunk N5RLX is still alive ?

Ah yes! Ole "Slobberhead" from Conroe TX.

Ain't heard him on the air in a coon's age. Boy was he alot
of fun to listen to! he was Texas' answer to Drunken Walter
Barstool from Edison NJ who used to play WW-II German
marshall band music. James on the other hand would rant
on and on incoherently for hours into the wee hours of
the morning. Truly pathetic eh? I'm just sad I didn't tape more
of both James and Uncle Walter in their heyday on ham radio.
It was true unscripted comedy with a dash of the Jerry Springer
show fer sure !!!!