Old August 16th 05, 11:27 PM
dxAce

bpnjensen wrote:

In a way that almost sounds like bribery. Tell ya what, I'll be sure not to be

jealous of you or hate your guts and I'll stay here in Michigan if
you'll just
send me a couple of nice log-periodic antennas.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

You could look at it that way - if you take a perennially dark
perspective. We don't have to help them - or even let them into the
US. The idea is to create a win-win situation for all.

The luxury of log-periodic antennas for a comfortable American is an
interesting comparison with a teaching a starving African how to grow
himself a bowl full of clean food, but I digress...

On the bright side, you could look at it as helping your fellow man,
and doing yourself a favor at the same time. Especially when the
starving Africans are too busy starving to feel jealous to begin with -

But wait... first you said it was to make them LESS jealous... now you're saying
that they are too busy starving to feel jealous to begin with?

Which is it?

I forgot to mention earlier that I really love to see the left-wingers on the
winning side of their losing streak.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I'd bet that many of them probably don't even know that life can even
be something more than constant pain and misery. Come to them cold
with help and hope, and I think their chances of appreciating your help
are pretty good. Call it what you want - but that's not bribery from
where I sit. It's finding solutions to problems.

Bruce Jensen