Old August 17th 05, 06:46 AM
Mr Fed UP

Gee thanks. Read many. Now may have to move to another planet.

No wonder some folks go nuts. The same folks that b--ch and complain
would be the first to beg for help in an emergency eh.

Now I know why all the blacksmith shops in the westerns were on the end
of town.... covenants ran em off.

I wonder how covenants come in to play if I get a good size motor home or
RV and hang a humongous antenna and crank up on it.... mobile radio. Maybe
with some directive antennas I could squirt at the complainers homes. LOL

Good luck everyone. I'll put mine up and take a chance no one notices with
the trees in the background and the motorcycle/motorboat boob next door
Just the individual not the groups. varooooom!!!

"joey" wrote in message
hi,

There is a topic on www.eham.net for
antenna restrictions in the forums section.

Lots of good ideas there but best to
check with the local lawyers.

Good thing is perhaps everyone has
forgotten about these restrictions if any.

Good luck with your health issues.

73 joey