Old August 17th 05, 05:03 PM
clfe

"Bill Turner" wrote in message
NA wrote:

The problem with these groupes are the "users'the ones making a
business out of selling overpriced junk'. In my opinion it would be
good if "users/sellers/traders" who want to make a business out of
selling equipment stay on the for profit sites.

Complete nonsense.

If something is for sale, I don't care whether it's from a
non-commercial individual or a business. If the price and conditions
are right, I'll buy. If not, the source is irrelevant.

Bill, W6WRT

As both a buyer and seller (personally and as a business) - I agree. Ads are
ads. You read them and if not interested, move on. I'm sure if you find ads
not of your liking in the local newspaper - you don't write them to
complain, you merely move on and then set the paper down when done reading
through it. Same here, if you don't like it - forget about it - move on. I
have failed to see why folks have such a hard time with that concept. No one
holds a gun to anyone's head here to read the ads let alone buy the item. As
to prices, if the item isn't sold in a reasonable amount of time - the
seller may get the hint and drop the price or perhaps face the prospect of
forever more being stuck with it.

clf