Old August 17th 05, 02:55 PM

I own a small Westinghouse AM/FM/Shortwave shirtpocket size radio.It
used to work very good for it's size.One night when I was listening to
it and I got up to go to my kitchen,the radio slipped off of my couch
and hit my hardwood floor.I guess it landed on the tuneing knob when it
hit the floor.There is sort of a little cube block thingy the tuneing
knob is associated with in the radio and a lot of tiny solder points.The
assembly broke loose when the radio hit the floor,I wouldn't mind
getting the radio repaired,but I dont think I can repair the radio.It is
not a cheap quality radio like them Bell & Howell and similar cheap
quality radios.
cuhulin