Old August 17th 05, 09:01 PM
Chris Suslowicz

In article ,
"Richard" wrote:

"Richard" wrote in message
Hi. Not sure if this will work, but I'm seeking valve data on LOCTAL tubes
only.

Anyone out there have a list of LOCTAL tubes made, along with their data?

P.S. BTW, if I had to get one, what Amercan valve data book would contain
LOCTAL data? I'm in UK and I think LOCTAL tubes are pretty much an
American tube.

At the moment I've got very limited data.

snip list

I think there must be more than 23 tube types in the LOCTAL range! :c)

Just a few: the Wireless World/Iliffe valve data book (9th ed 1970)
shows B8B (Loctal) in the index at the back with 67 discrete pinouts!

8-)

If you're desperate, you could always run your finger down the
penultimate column on each page and note the ones that show B8B.

Best,
Chris.

--

Microsoft is not the answer, Microsoft is the question. The answer is "No."