Old August 18th 05, 01:46 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

learn engish

"learn engish"

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! !

So you've STILL not told us who Nick is and why you keep lying
about comments being made by "KY4Z".

Learn English

I already have.

learn to read

I can. More competently and with greater comprehension than you,
no doubt.

"not lying making a play on letters"

I am not lying I am as I have said severl times now making a joke

It was a joke the first time. (Not really...It was you screwing
up again, but for the sake of argument we'll LET you call it a
"joke"...Even though we know it isn't...)

a joke of a type you feel no need to apologize for when you do it

You mean like when I typed "KB9EQZ" instead of "RQZ"...?!?!?

Unlike you, I immediately acknowledged my typo.

Since it WASN'T your callsign I wrote and no one presently holds
KB9EQZ, there's no one to "apologize" to.

The FIRST time was a "joke"...(yeah...sure...uh huh...more like
your billionth typo)

When it was pointed out to you and you perpetuated the error
despite having had it pointed out to you, it became a lie.

More than your billionth.

Steve, K4YZ