Old August 18th 05, 12:31 AM
The Other Guy

"Mary" wrote in
:

"Bill Eitner" wrote in message
m...
The "manual"--perhaps an altogether
forgotten concept. ;-P
--

Actually, that was the first thing I looked for - they have
instructions & help but no actual manual for this model (at least not
at radio shack's site). Just very, very basic instructions. I'll look
again though and see if there isn't one posted elsewhere.

I'm the type that reads manuals from cover to cover and enjoy pointing
out every little feature that people who 'know' how to work things
never realized existed because they don't read them.

Thanks!

Well actually yes they do have a manual, i.e. click the link :-)

http://support.radioshack.com/suppor.../doc6/6361.htm

Thats the manual

and for the rest of you folks with Radio**** I mean Shack scanners
this is the list of manuals for everythang they make :-)

http://support.radioshack.com/produc...ctResults.asp?
Name=Radio_Scanners&ID=004001001

--
That Other George

Please send your spam to:

IRC #ScannerRadio_Warez For all your Scanner Controll Warez

UseNET: alt.binaries.radio-scanner For all your Scanner Controll Warez

UseNET: alt.binaries.radio.scanner.warez For all your Scanner Controll
Warez

http://mysite.verizon.net/moment_1/