Old August 18th 05, 01:14 AM
Peter Maus

RHF wrote:
RRS All Time Top Posters : Michael W. Bryant - Your History {RIP}
.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ve/about?hl=en
.
# 9 - RHF = 2250
.
# 10 - MWB = 2248 { RIP ? }
.
Michael W. Bryant, (The Bear) WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200,
7600A, GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010
.
.
What Ever Happen To "MWB" ? ? ?
.
.
. .

He still monitors group activity. I got a request for, more or
less, a reference from someone who had been contacted by him to buy
a radio up for sale. I referred the inquirer to Google groups for a
look at his history. Everything that needs to be said on the subject
is there.

AOL recently removed access to USENet through it's service. He
may have backed off for that reason. He may have tired of the noise,
though much of it he generated, or he may have finally been given a
choice by someone with more influence in his life than he.

As I understand, the sale of the radio went through, with
predictably dissatisfactory results for the seller.

Imagine your surprise.