Old August 18th 05, 10:39 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

I guess everyone sees things in degrees, Frank...I have tried to
keep an objective mind after re-reading some of my old posts andjust
don't agree with you. Yes..I let folks know I was a Marine...But NOT
at the point of being "braggard" about it.

really ?

more whoopers

Alla time.

Such as?

True, I won't discuss my seervice in the Corps, however they pale
against such heroics as illegally operating from Somalia and such
outrageous stories as the ones you've cooked up vis-a-vis ARES, MARS
(mostly trying to diss me on it), emergtency comms planning, etc, etc
etc.

Hey, I do it myself.

We did earn it.

earn what?

Longevity award?

Nope. The right to be addressed as "Marine".

But out here with the civilian crowd it's much easier to speak in
reference to subjects that -they- are familiar with -- the USMC -not-
being one of them. When you cram your military service down their
throats, many of them see it as having an elitist attitude.

Again...I don't see myself having "crammed" anything down anyone's
throats, Frank...No more than their lies and deceit have been shoved
down mine.

you make threats and more threats and lies and ....

...Crams his lies down our throats.

What lies, Brain?

You keep making these insinuations about all of these "lies" (the
infamous '29') but you never detail them or substantiate them.

Thankfully it's not been a contiguous seven years. Markie was
gone for the longest time. That pretty much left us with Lennie and
Brain. I see my exchanges with them as being somewhat cathartic.

and yet even being gone you continued to falme me from time to time

There have been others. Many others. Most let Steve run them off. I
don't.

Nope...pretty much just the four of you...We can add Vippy in
there, but he comes and goes of his own volition.

So..are you the N0IGZ that's expired? If so, why'd you let the
ticket lapse?

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, try N7VCF before you go casting doubt about Frank's amateur
status.

Seems you're no better at getting it right than I was, Brain.

Steve, K4YZ