Old August 18th 05, 02:26 PM
David

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 03:20:06 GMT, Ron Hardin
wrote:

I took a couple of snapshots of my radio and a couple elements of
the 8-element MW phased array (grown over the years to hear an
ever more difficult Imus in the Morning program as various affiliates
acquired and dropped him)

http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/antenna.jpg Two Elements of 8-Element MW Phased Array
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/radio.jpg Imus-Receiving Phased Array Radio

The 2 elements seen are a Wellbrook ALA-1530 and a Dymek McKay DA100E. There
are two of the former and six of the latter.

The six leads can be seen in the radio picture coming in in the middle low right,
with the two Wellbrook leads NE of them. They're mixed in 7 ANC-4's.

On the left is mostly a bank of all the DSP's I could get on Ebay; to the right
on the bottom are two Amcominc ClearSpeech base units.

Out of sight are 3 Behringer audio mixer boards that feed audio around.

You don't have MSNBC?