Old August 18th 05, 11:44 PM

K4YZ wrote:[i]
K4YZ wrote:

I wonder why it is that all of the "supporters" that Brain and
Markie can manage are "anonies"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

A person posting with ther name is anonymous?

Is that anything like being a jerk for not giving someone grief?

You can QRZed "Gilliland" and find Frank on there. But you'll have to
do the "leg" work yourself.

And so Steve does his own "leg" work, is offered two "Frank Gilliland"
choices, and chooses the wrong one! Hi! Gotta love the odds.

Only 50/50. Not bad percentage.

The percentages weren't that good. This ham, that ham, and not a ham.
I'll let you attempt the math.

Of course my percentages soar when scoring my hits against your
stories and fantasies, Brain.

Hi! You still livin' in a fantasy world.

Ya can't win 'em all!

Steve, K4YZ

Indeed. I'm feeling kindof stoopid about now.