Old August 18th 05, 10:14 PM
Art Clemons

Steve Sobol wrote:

I know absolutely nothing about Delaware, but I'd say that there's
probably not much point in continuing to post about this particular
property if no one's responded yet. It has been a while since I saw the
first post about it...

There used to be regular posting on usenet featuring how to charter a
newsgroup, however let me note that since you can moderate said newsgroup,
the MODERATOR gets to choose what is and what is not allowable in a
moderated newsgroup. At the same time from past experience, if some troll
is sufficiently motivated, nothing will stop said troll posting even in a
moderated newsgroup thanks to braindead software and the practices of some
ISPs and Google. Google is relatively easy to deal with, all you have to
do is set each moderated post X-No archive and only the troll posts get
through meaning that nobody bothers to read Google's collection of your
newsgroup and it dies on Google from inactivity.